About DFW Plaster Coping & Tile
Founded in the DFW Area in 1988, DFW Plaster Coping & Tile, is family a owned company that has been serving the DFW area for 26 years. As a member of the DFW Better Business Bureau we stand behind our reputation and work. Since 2013, the company has plastered over 10,000 pools and our reputation for quality, service, expertise and integrity has skyrocketed.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Contractors
From the smallest details to the largest, most difficult projects, DFW Plaster Coping & Tile has consistently been the preferred supplier of pool plastering in DFW Metroplex. Every project that DFW Plaster Coping & Tile undertakes meets the same strict standards developed over years of providing unparalleled service to our many satisfied customers. It is our firm belief that there is no equivalent level of service and expertise available from any of our competitors.
Every person working on your project is a well-trained, fully insured DFW Plaster Coping & Tile employee or affiliate. We are dedicated to the proposition that quality will never be sacrificed. We will never compromise on the basic levels of integrity to which we have committed.
Questions You Should Ask Your Pool Contractor
1. How long has the company been in business in my community? Over the years, the pool industry and plastering industry have been very volatile. Each year, companies come and go. You want to feel confident that the company you’re dealing with will be there to finish the job and still be there in five years if you have a problem.
2. Is the company a licensed contractor and are there any unresolved complaints against the company? An unrelated lawsuit could interrupt the work on your project, leave it partially done and possibly tie up your property in a law suit. You can check unresolved complaints against a company by visiting, ww.BBB.org.
3. Is the company properly insured? They should be able to exhibit current coverage of both liability insurance and workman’s compensation. You don’t want to be involved in an action over an accident that occurred on your property.
4. Will the company furnish you with a list of references? Satisfied customers are the best advertising a company can have.
5. Do they stand behind their work? Construction projects of any sort will occasionally generate problems. Careful attention and prompt response to any problem that might arise is the mark of a quality installer.
6. Who do the swimming pool construction companies use or recommend for their plastering and remodeling needs? They are in the best position to know if the company is dependable and truly stands behind their work.
- Fort Worth Pool Safety On Vacation
Let’s face it, most of us are not lucky enough to have a swimming pool in our back garden, so when we go on vacation it’s a rare treat to splash about in the toasty warm waters of an outdoor swimming pool. Outdoor pools are best enjoyed in the sunshine, and to that end, there...Read More
- Pool Decking The Perfect Way To Beautify The Area Around Your Pool
Pool decking is not just for placing a trim around your pool. It is a place of leisure where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful summer day. You can have decking built around your above ground pool just as you can with your in-ground pool. With in-ground swimming pools, the decking tends to be...Read More